Koh Tao Accommodation - Sun Sea Bungalows

Koh Tao Accommodation - Sun Sea Bungalows

As far as accommodation on Koh Tao goes, personally, this is the best.
Because if there is one place that I absolutely adore and would be able to buy my retirement home, 
it is the last little white house at Sun Sea Bungalows, closest to the sea with the ocean view.

Scuba Diving Ko Tao

Sun Sea Bungalows is truly the best place that I've stayed at during my visit to Koh Tao, my only regret is that I couldn't take a mortgage out on the little house that I stayed in.

Scuba Diving Ko Tao
 
With an un-obscured view of Mae-Haad pier and the ocean plateau as the sun sets and births some of the most beautiful sun-sets you have ever seen in your life while sitting on your porch sipping on a beverage thinking to yourself: "This is the life." while watching the dive boats from the dive schools go by...








Comments