Koh Tao Accommodation - JP Resort

Koh Tao Accommodation - JP Resort

J.P resort is the first place I stayed when I visited Koh Tao for the first time.

Scuba Diving Ko Tao

I chose to stay at J.P resort because it was the closest to Buddha View dive resort where I would be doing my PADI diving instructor's course and ofcoarse, the closest place to stay within walking distance of three bars and a Seven-Eleven.

The room-charge per night at J.P resort is about 600-800 Thai Baht a night which is about the going rate for Koh Tao.

My room number was #27 with quite a nice view of Chalok Bay but it did come at a price - several flights of stairs that will make you wish you had been working on that summer body and made me wish I wasn't a smoker.

I was a cozy room with a double bed, a fan, small balcony that had sun the whole day and a small bathroom so it was adequate for a traveler who had no real idea as of yet what his exact plans were.

Although, I must warn you that my room did not have warm water, as I know some people are a bit specific on this but with the average temperature on Koh Tao being a tropical 26-32 degrees Celsius, you have to ask yourself if it is really necessary for a warm shower?




Comments